If this is a life threatening emergency, such as a hole in a street or flooding due to a water break, please dial 911 and report the problem. MAKE SURE TO STAY CLEAR OF THE AREA!
If this is a non life threatening service related issue please consider the following before reporting your problem:
- Is my entire property without water?
- Are other properties in my neighborhood without water?
If yes to any of the above, report your problem.
If no, do the following:
- Check your plumbing to see if there are any leaks or breaks.
- Check your valves to be sure they are all open. (sometimes small children will turn them off)
- Check to see if there is a WW&LC utility truck working nearby because sometimes short outages are required for system maintenance.
You can report you problem by calling our 24-Hour Service Department at (715) 423-6310.