If this is a life threatening emergency, such as a down wire or broken pole please, dial 911 and report the problem. MAKE SURE TO STAY CLEAR OF THE AREA!
If this is a non life threatening service related issue please consider the following before reporting your problem:
- Is my entire property without electricity?
- Are other properties and the street lights in my neighborhood without power?
If yes to any of the above, report your problem.
If no, do the following:
- Check your breakers in your electrical panel to see any of them are tripped.
- Check to see if you have received a disconnect notice as we may have turned off your power for lack of payment.
- Check to see if there is a WW&LC utility truck working near by because sometimes short outages are required for system updates.
You can report you problem by calling our 24-Hour Service Department at (715) 423-6310.