ACH Form

Enrollment Information Form

Please begin the enrollment process for the Electronic Fund Transfer for the following account:

I authorize the Water Works & Lighting Commission to instruct my financial institution to deduct my payment from my checking or savings account on the due date of the utility bill I receive. If at any time I decide to change financial institutions or discontinue this payment service, I will notify you at least two weeks prior to payment date.

I have submitted a voided check or entered my financial institution's routing and checking (or savings) account numbers in the spaces provided below.

Deduct My Payment Automatically From:

Here is the PDF print version of the form for those who do not wish to fill out the onine application:

Download PDF Version