Water: Report Service Problems

If this is a life threatening emergency such as a hole in a street or flooding due to a water break, please dial 911 and report the problem. MAKE SURE TO STAY CLEAR OF THE AREA!

If this is a non-life threatening service related issue, please consider the following before reporting your problem:

  • Is my entire property without water?

  • Are other properties in my neighborhood without water?

    If yes to any of the above, report your problem.
    If no, do the following:

    • Check your plumbing to see if there are any leaks or breaks.
    • Check your valves to be sure they are all open (sometimes small children will turn them off).
    • Check to see if there is a WW&LC utility truck working nearby because sometimes short outages are required for system maintenance.

You can report you problem by calling our 24-Hour Service Department at (715) 423-6310.